1. Lie (or do anything else immoral)—Titus 1:2
2. Deny Himself (i.e., do anything out of character)—2 Timothy 2:13
3. Remit/forgive sins without the shedding of blood (i.e., taking of life)—Hebrews 9:22
4. Avoid going to Calvary if man is to have hope of forgiveness—Matthew 26:39
5. Pardon someone who will not repent/believe—2 Peter 3:9
6. Remain righteous by passing over sins and never requiring blood atonement—Romans 3:25-26
7. Be tempted by evil—James 1:13
Can you add to the list?
Can you compose a definition of “almighty” more consonant with what the Bible says God can and cannot do?
Can you think of reasons why this might be more than an academic exercise or a needless distinction?